CWK develops social marketing and community outreach initiatives for school districts, government agencies and community organizations. These initiatives include a variety of elements such as locally-produced video segments, custom curricula, parent outreach, custom websites, media placement, and community events.
Our custom websites offer 24/7 access to the most comprehensive, evidence-based video resources focused on improving the health, behavior and well-being of students and their families.
CWK’s custom partners include but are not limited to:
- Archdiocese of New York Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program (ADAPP)
- New York City Department of Education (NYCDOE)
- New York City Department of Non Public Schools (DNPS)
- Archdiocese of Washington DC (ADW)
- Aldine Independent School District (Houston)
- Socorro Independent School District (El Paso)
- Diocese of Baton Rouge (Louisiana)
- Guilford County Public Schools (North Carolina)
- Durham Public Schools (North Carolina)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (North Carolina)
- Little Rock School District (Arkansas)
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School (Atlanta)
- New York University
- Throggs Neck (New York) Community Action Partnership (TNCAP)
Contact Us for details on custom websites and pricing.