Our custom websites offer 24/7 access to the most comprehensive, evidence-based video resources focused on improving the health, behavior and well-being of students and their families.
Our websites are designed for students, teachers and parents that include:
1. Over 300 school-selected, evidence-based videos for students with downloadable lesson plans.
2. Video programs for parents in English and Spanish with corresponding parent resources and family viewing guides.
3. Professional development programs for teachers with corresponding assessments.
4. School colors, messaging and branding.
5. Links to additional school-selected resources and programs.
6. Weekly newsletters focused on the latest research on improving student behavior, health and wellness.
7. A personal username and password sign on system that provides access to all students, teachers and parents in the community.
8. Online training and ongoing Connect with Kids client support via phone and email.
- Archdiocese of New York Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program (ADAPP)
- New York City Division of Non Public Schools (DNPS)
- Lovett High School (Atlanta)
- Aldine Independent School District (Houston)
- Socorro Independent School District (El Paso)
- Diocese of Baton Rouge (Louisiana)
- Guilford County Public Schools (North Carolina)
- Durham Public Schools (North Carolina)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (North Carolina)
- Little Rock School District (Arkansas)
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School (Atlanta)
- New York University
- Throggs Neck (New York) Community Action Partnership (TNCAP)